- Please check the power switch turn on or off at the rear panel of DVR
- Please use/Select the proper power adapter
- There are too much capacity data in hard disk drive, the system will automatic search the data when the system boot up, caused the boot running slow.
- The hard disk drive error will cause the system research the data repeatedly, caused the boot running slow.
- Maximum HDD available is for 6TB = 6000GB for Ahd series.
H.264 standard based video compression core technology with substantially increased coding efficiency and enhanced robustness to network environments in cost effective embedded platform. This technology will support TV broadcast digital entertainment ,internet streaming and visual communications over broadband and wireless network
- The Default password of 3 series and 5 series DVR is blank
- The Default password of 9 series DVR is 123456
Please un install the hard disk , after un installation same problem will continue contact to local easytech service center.
- Please download Hdivs (or) P6SPro for android phone for 3 series.
- Download Xmeye for android phone for 5 series Dvr and Nvr.
- Download Super live Plus for android phone for 9 series
Yes, 9 series DVR’s all are having mail option facility
- Check power status of 4G router
- Check the network status
- Check the Sim data balance which is installed in 4G router
- Check the lan cable which is installed in ROUTER to DVR.
- DC power supply connections used correctly.
- All signal cable is properly connected. Whether the signal output to the monitor circuit is open circuit/short circuit or not?Whether the connector which connects BNC is good or not?
- Whether the objects in front of the camera obscured the lens or not?
- Monitor is correctly adjusted
- Image setting is correctly adjusted
- The lens focus is adjusted correctly
- The lens surface is clean
- If there are some dust and fingerprints on the lens the image quality will be poor. Please clean by soft cloth or attached largess of deerskin
In order to prevent electric shock, do not remove screw or cover. There are no user-serviceable parts inside
The camera could be damaged by improver handling or storage.
Use a dry cloth to clean the camera when dirty, in case the dirts hard to remove use a milddetergent and wipe gently.
Whether the camera is used outdoors or not, never point it toward the sun. Use caution when operating the camera in the vicinity of spot lights or other bright light and light reflecting objects.